Definition[edit | edit source]
Overview[edit | edit source]
The system allows retrieval of records by correspondence control number, applicant's name, title of work, and any entered cross-references. Authority to maintain such records is granted by 17 U.S.C. §705 and 17 U.S.C. 908(b).
References[edit | edit source]
- U.S. Copyright Office Definitions (full-text).
- Library of Congress, Privacy Act of 1974: Current Systems of Records (37 CFR Part 204) (full-text).
- See Notice of Current Systems of Records for more information regarding the Copyright Office's compliance with the Privacy Act of 1974.
- Annual Report of The Library of Congress for the Fiscal Year Ending September 30, 1981.
- Report of the Register of Copyrights (1980).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.