Definitions[edit | edit source]
European Union[edit | edit source]
A data subject is "[a]n identified or identifiable person to whom the personal data relate. An [[identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity."
General[edit | edit source]
Ireland[edit | edit source]
UAV[edit | edit source]
United Kingdom[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- EU Directive on the Protection of Personal Data, Article 2(a). See Opinion No 4/2007 on the concept of personal data issued by the Article 29 Working Party (WP 136).
- ISO/TS 25237:2008
- Private Lives and Public Policies: Confidentiality and Accessibility of Government Statistics, at 22.
- Data Protection Act 2003 (Ireland).
- Voluntary Best Practices for UAS Privacy, Transparency, and Accountability, at 3.
- U.K. Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003.