|“||[an] assessment of the reliability of the source and accuracy of the raw data.||”|
|“||[t]he process of establishing the accuracy and integrity of measured data. Evaluation involves examination and appraisal of the data presented, assessment of experimental techniques and associated errors, consistency checks for allowed values and units, comparison with other experimental or theoretical values, reanalysis and recalculation of derived quantities as required, selection of best values, and assignment of probable error or reliability.||”|
Evaluation is the
|“||process of examining, measuring and/or judging how well an entity, procedure, or action has met or is meeting stated objectives.||”|
Evaluation is the "[a]ssessment of an information system against defined security criteria."
- ↑ National Criminal Intelligence Sharing Plan, at 40.
- ↑ Bits of Power: Issues in Global Access to Scientific Data, Glossary, at 199.
- ↑ Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms, at 83 (2018 ed.).
- ↑ DHS Risk Lexicon, at 13.
- ↑ IETF Network Working Group, full-text Internet Security Glossary, Ver. 2 (RFC 4949) (Aug. 2007).
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.