Definition[edit | edit source]
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Real-Time Blackhole List (RBL), the one for which MAPS is probably best known.
- Dialup Users List (DUL), blocks of IP addresses that include many small office and home office users.
- Relay Spam Stopper (RSS), spam relays, e.g. hijacked servers.
- Open Proxy Servers (OPS), naively open SMTP servers.
- Non-confirming Mailing List (NML), marketers who use opt-out strategy.
The acronym MAPS is spam spelled backwards.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.