Overview[edit | edit source]
In May 2011 the Australian Government announced the National Digital Economy Strategy, which outlines how the National Broadband Network (NBN) will help Australia become a leading global digital economy by 2020.
The Strategy's eight goals aim to:
- increase Australian households’ online participation
- increase Australian business' and not-for-profit organisations' online engagement
- smartly manage our environment
- improve health and aged care
- expand online education
- increase teleworking
- improved online government service delivery and engagement, and
- increase digital engagement in regional Australia.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.