You make your notice reasonably understandable if you:
- (A) Present the information in the notice in clear, concise sentences, paragraphs, and sections;
- (B) Use short explanatory sentences or bullet lists whenever possible;
- (C) Use definite, concrete, everyday words and active voice whenever possible;
- (D) Avoid multiple negatives;
- (E) Avoid legal and highly technical business terminology whenever possible; and
- (F) Avoid explanations that are imprecise and readily subject to different interpretations.