Overview[edit | edit source]
- provide a discussion forum for member organizations;
- promote an open and cooperative environment;
- provide TUFF contacts in the different member organizations;
- encourage telecommunications network operators in the UK to seek membership;
- establish working relationships with other similar fraud forums in the UK and overseas;
- form strategic alliances with consumer bodies and intermediate service providers;
- identify fraud risks;
- identify and define fraud methods;
- generate appropriate documentation and raise awareness of tools and tangible methods with a view to enabling the industry to manage fraud more effectively.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.