Overview[edit | edit source]
The U.S. Army is the main branch of the U.S. Armed Forces. It is responsible for land-based military operations. It is the largest and oldest established branch of the U.S. military, and is one of seven U.S. uniformed services.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Army-Navy Communications Intelligence Board
- Army-Navy Cryptographic Equipment Coordinating Committee
- Army Battle Command System
- Army Counterintelligence
- Army Counterintelligence Center
- Army Criminal Investigation Command
- Army Global Network Operations and Security Center
- Army Reprogramming Analysis Team
- U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command
- U.S. Army Cyber Command
- U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.