|“||shorthand for the fear that significant disruptions would result from the failure of early computer programs to account for the digit change from 1999 to 2000 in their software.||”|
Y2K is an acronym for "Year 2000".
- National Security Threats in Cyberspace, at 7 n.14.
- The Economics of Y2K and the Impact on the United States
- Year 2000 compliant
- Year 2000 Computing Challenge: Federal Business Continuity and Contingency Plans and Day One Strategies
- Year 2000 Computing Challenge: Noteworthy Improvements in Readiness But Vulnerabilities Remain
- Year 2000 Computing Crisis: An Assessment Guide
- Year 2000 Computing Crisis: A Testing Guide
- Year 2000 Computing Crisis: Business Continuity and Contingency Planning
- Year 2000 Computing Crisis: Customs Has Established Effective Year 2000 Program Controls
- Year 2000 Computing Crisis: Time is Running Out for Federal Agencies to Prepare for the New Millennium
- The Year 2000 Problem
- Year 2000 Project
- Y2K Action Weeks
- Y2K Computing Challenge: Day One Planning and Operations Guide
- Y2K problem
- Y2K: Starting the Century Right!
- 100 Days to Y2K: A Resource Guide for Small Organizations